Eliminate the guesswork when trying to determine how much draft beer is left in your bar’s a keg with our portable Keg Scales! Our Keg Scale gives bar and restaurant managers the draft beer facts they need to control substandard bartender activity that can affect the bottom line. By using the Keg Scale, statistics can be tracked to help prevent giving away unauthorized free beers, skimming cash, carelessly pouring beer down the drain, drinking on the job and “forgetting” to ring in draft sales.
Added benefits of the Keg Scale include:
• super-fast weighing results within seconds
• dual power modes (battery and AC adapter) enabling easy portability or permanent installation
• rugged construction with overload & shock protection
• a weight capacity of up to 400 pounds
• with a 12″ x 15″ platform, the Keg Scale can be used inside a tight walk-in cooler or even behind the bar when weighing kegs stored in smaller keg refrigerators.
• no need to lift kegs since the scales platform is only 1.5 inches off the ground, just slide the keg onto the platform so it is centered in the middle of the scale